- Private residences
- Commercial customers
- Small roofers
- Per bag rate for households, all bags tied shut
Monday thru Friday 7am-5 pm
- All loads have to be covered to dump
- No hazardous waste
- Freon appliances and tires carry an extra charge
- Wood must be cut down 4 feet or smaller
- Hard soled shoes required
- Gloves required
- No sandals
- No minors
- Dress to unload your vehicle
- Call before coming if you have questions
Let our family owned and operated company help you handle your trash disposal needs.
Do you have garbage or debris that needs to be disposed of, but aren't sure where you can legally dump it? Visit our convenient self-dumping trash transfer station and let us handle transferring your waste to the dump for you. With over 50 years of experience, we make the process easy so you can legally and conveniently remove your trash.
Whether you have just one bag of household garbage, you want to get rid of, or a load of debris that needs to get out of your way, bring it to us, and we'll take care of it for you.
- Trucks over 17,001 lbs GVW must have a Pennsylvania DEP waste haulers license.
- Trailers over 10,001 lbs GVW must have a Pennsylvania DEP waste haulers license.
- Clear glass - food containers - bottles and jars only
- Aluminum beer and soda cans
- Newspapers tied in bundles or in brown paper bags
- Used motor oil - must be in 1 gallon plastic jug or
- Car and pick-up truck batteries